Love status for Whatsapp and facebook 2023

Love is a expression that’s hard to express. Maybe some quotes and status can help though. Share them via whatsapp, FB, instagram and more!


Whatsapp love status,Whatsapp love status,Whatsapp best ever status,Whatsapp love status,whatsappstatus,

1) Do The Math. Me+You= Love.
2) You Are What I Need In My Life.
3) You Are Just Memory Of My Love.
4) I Love Things That Makes You Happy.

Also read : very sad status for bf/gf,sad status for Whatsapp 

  1. Whatsapp love status,Whatsapp love status,Whatsapp best ever status,Whatsapp love status,whatsappstatus,


5) Love Has No Age No Limit & No Death.
6) I Pinky Promise I Will Love You Forever.
7) Falling In Love Is Only Half Of What I Want. Staring In Love With You Till Forever Is The Other.

8) You Are My Best Friend, My Human Dairy & My Other Half. You Mean The World To Me And I Love You.
9) I Love How You Keep Smiling For Me Even When You Tired Or Unhappy. That Is What I Call True Love.
10) Missing You Is My Hobby, Caring For You Is My Job, Making You Happy Is My Duty & Loving You Is My Life.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.